#21. Look around, quietly.

12th Aug 2018, 12:33 PM

Look around, quietly.
  • first
  • |
  • last

Mochi on 12th Aug 2018, 12:33 PM

[edit] [delete]

view Mochi's profile
You check your Tim to see if you have another message from Alice, or from anyone else.

You don't.

You sigh softly, shut your eyes for a moment, and count to ten. On the count of ten, you get up from your hiding spot. You're a little leery of the gigantic window in this lab room, and decide to keep one eye on it as you look around for something to use as a weapon. There's a fire extinguisher on the wall in a little glass case. You figure that'll do if you can't find anything else. You could probably swing it hard enough to do some damage, and the spray could be an effective distraction.

You start by rifling through the counter you were hiding behind. There's a first aid kit in one of the drawers. Not surprising, there's usually one in every lab. You take that. You figure you might need it before the day is out. Right now, you're okay. Your only injury is a cut on your arm, but it's stopped bleeding. Most of the blood on you isn't yours. You've been... trying not to think about that.

Aside from the first aid kit, the drawers are mostly full of lab equipment. Rubber hoses, some Bunsen burners, small tools like tweezers, that sort of thing. The cabinet under the sink has some cleaning supplies. You don't think you'll find any hazardous chemicals here, like acids. Those are usually locked up, and you would need special clearance to access them.



>user comments

Japster on 12th Aug 2018, 1:39 PM

[edit] [delete] [reply]

view Japster's profile
Do the burners have an independent fuel source, or do they get their gas from pipes? If it's independent, we could rig one into a bomb.

Let's take the fire extinguisher, and try to determine where exactly the robot is.

Mochi on 12th Aug 2018, 11:07 PM

[edit] [delete] [reply]

view Mochi's profile
ooc note: only one of the counter islands has been searched, if you want to rethink heading out right away.

Japster on 13th Aug 2018, 7:30 PM

[edit] [delete] [reply]

view Japster's profile
I meant to listen, or stealthily peek, but yeah, let's finish searching the room, then do what I said earlier

Japster on 13th Aug 2018, 11:24 PM

[edit] [delete] [reply]

view Japster's profile
Can we just activate stealth mode, where everything we do has *attempted* stealth

Japster on 12th Aug 2018, 1:43 PM

[edit] [delete] [reply]

view Japster's profile
Also, the Tim says "Race: Human", so aliens! Yay? Aliens hacking human robots, and starting space war?